The Pines Lodge, A RockResort
"Beautiful property in an exclusive area with a very friendly and helpful staff. ..."
About The Pines Lodge, A RockResort
Located in Beaver Creek, The Pines Lodge, A RockResort is in the mountains and minutes from Beaver Creek Golf Course and Beaver Creek Nordic Center. This golf hotel is within close proximity of Beaver Creek Hiking Center and Chapel at Beaver Creek.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Satellite programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a steam room. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 4 PM
- Check out 10 AM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs are allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 4
- Smoke-free property
Food & Drink
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Ski storage
- Meeting rooms 3
Business & money services
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor pool
Beauty & health
- Fitness facilities
- Steam room
More about hotel amenities
Beaver Creek offers 1,625 acres of skiable terrain with 146 trails (34% beginner, 39% intermediate, and 27% expert) accessible by 14 lifts, including seven high-speed quads. The resort has a vertical rise of 3,340 feet and receives an average annual snowfall of 300 inches, plus an annual average of 300 days of sunshine. Beaver Creek includes the resort areas of Arrowhead and Bachelor Gulch and a variety of terrain parks.
Vail, eight miles east, encompasses 5,289 skiable acres with 193 trails on three main areas: Vail-Front Side (28% beginner, 32% intermediate, and 40% expert), Back Bowls (13% intermediate and 87% expert), and Blue Sky Basin (47% intermediate and 53% expert). The resort, which averages 66 inches of snow each January, has 34 lifts, including one gondola and 14 high-speed quads, and a 3,450-foot vertical rise.
The Vail Valley also offers 13 golf courses, including the Robert Trent Jones, Jr.-designed Beaver Creek Golf Club, one mile away between the village and the Town of Avon. Other 18-hole golf courses include the Vail Golf Club, 9.5 miles away; Red Sky Golf Club, 15 miles away; Cordillera Mountain Course, two miles away; and Eagle Ranch Golf Course, 15 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.