White Pines Campsites - A Cruise Inn Park
About White Pines Campsites - A Cruise Inn Park
With a stay at White Pines Campsites - A Cruise Inn Park in Barkhamsted, you'll be within the vicinity of Burr Pond State Park and Ski Sundown. This caravan park/campground is within the region of Jerram Winery and Satan's Kingdom State Recreation Area.
Make yourself at home in one of the 212 guestrooms.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room.
Satisfy your appetite at the caravan park/campground's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 3 PM
- Check out 11 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 2 and USD 10 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 212
- Television in common areas
- Arcade/game room
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free self parking
- Laundry facilities
- Accessible bathroom
More about hotel amenities
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.