Best Western Wilderness Trail Inn
About Best Western Wilderness Trail Inn
With a stay at Best Western Wilderness Trail Inn in Barbourville, you'll be close to Barbourville Water Park and Dr Thomas Walker State Park. This hotel is within the region of Pine Mountain State Resort Park and Wasioto Winds Golf Course.
Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 3 PM
- Check out 11 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-in time ends at 11 AM
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 8.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Express check-out
- Luggage storage
- Free newspapers in lobby
- In-room accessibility
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Food & Drink
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Picnic area
Business & money services
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor pool