About Twin Elm Guest Ranch
Located in Bandera, Twin Elm Guest Ranch is close to Mansfield Park and Frontier Times Museum. This farm stay is within the region of Hill Country State Natural Area.
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. This farm stay also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Twin Elm Guest Ranch. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 3 PM
- Check out 11 AM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM and ends at 9:30 PM
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 11 PM.
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 10 for adults and USD 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 30.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Outdoor pool 1
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Picnic area
- Free self parking
- Front desk (limited hours)