About Geiser Grand Hotel
A stay at Geiser Grand Hotel places you in the heart of Baker City, steps from Baker Tower and close to Quail Ridge Golf Course. This family-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Oregon Trail Monument and National Historic Oregon Trail Interpretive Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring DVD players and plasma televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor tennis court and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Baker City? This hotel has 5000 square feet (465 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 4 PM
- Check out 12 PM
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out time is 12 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 6 AM
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 200. per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: USD 15. per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski passes available
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 1889
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- Conference space size (meters) - 465
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
Food & Drink
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference space
- Picnic area
- Meeting rooms 5
- Grocery/convenience store
- Conference center
Business & money services
- Business center
Beauty & health
- Spa services on site
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Outdoor tennis court
More about hotel amenities
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.