Port of Call Yacht Club at Astor Bridge Marina & Motel
About Port of Call Yacht Club at Astor Bridge Marina & Motel
When you stay at Port of Call Yacht Club at Astor Bridge Marina & Hotel in Astor, you'll be on a river and convenient to Firestorm Airboat Tours and Parramore's Fantastic Fish Camp. This hotel is within the vicinity of Bluffton Recreation Area and Pioneer Settlement for the Creative Arts.
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include a picnic area and barbecue grills.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Port of Call Yacht Club at Astor Bridge Marina & Hotel.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 3 PM
- Check out 11 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 00 per stay (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1952
- Picnic area
- Marina on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free self parking
- Free long-term parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free parking nearby
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out