Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort
"The hotel itself was very beautiful and the staff was very accommodating. We had..."
About Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort
With a stay at Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort, you'll be centrally located in Aspen, steps from Isis Theatre and Wheeler Opera House. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Mill Street Fountain and The John Denver Sanctuary.
Make yourself at home in one of the 93 guestrooms featuring minibars. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day on the slopes, you can enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 mi.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Aspen? This hotel has facilities measuring 3450 square feet (321 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
More about hotel policies
- Check in 4 PM
- Check out 11 AM
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs are allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per day
- Extended parking fee: USD 30 per night
- Pet fee: USD 100 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free airport transportation
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free area shuttle
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Total number of rooms - 93
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 1889
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 3450
- Conference space size (meters) - 321
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
Food & Drink
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Ski storage
- Arcade/game room
- Computer station
Business & money services
- Business center
- Outdoor pool
Beauty & health
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
More about hotel amenities
Hotel Jerome —on Main Street, just seven blocks from Aspen Mountain—offers easy access to a variety of outdoor activities. Skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, and ice skating are top winter picks; while summer pastimes include whitewater rafting, fly fishing, hiking, hot air ballooning, four-wheel drive tours, and parasailing.
The hotel is seven blocks from the base of 11,212-foot Aspen Mountain, where skiers can take a 14-minute ride to the summit on the Silver Queen Gondola. Ajax, as it's known locally, features 76 trails on 673 acres of skiable terrain—48 percent more difficult, 26 percent most difficult, and 36 percent expert—accessible by eight lifts, including the gondola. Its average snowfall is 300 inches.
Aspen Highlands, located three miles north, is bigger and a bit more beginner friendly. The 11,675-foot mountain offers 131 trails on 790 acres of skiable terrain—18 percent easiest, 30 percent more difficult, 16 percent most difficult and 36 percent expert— accessible by four lifts.
Buttermilk, also three miles south, has a 9,900-foot summit and a reputation as a superb ski-instruction mountain. Its 42 trails encompass 430 acres of skiable terrain—of which 35 percent are rated for beginners, are 39 percent more difficult and 26 percent most difficult; they are accessible by nine lifts. Buttermilk is home to Aspen's ski school and includes one half-pipe, a two-mile-long terrain park, and the Boardercross course.
Snowmass, nine miles from Aspen, has the highest summit of all four Aspen Skiing Company resorts, 12,510 feet, and the most acres of skiable terrain, 3,100. Its 87 trails—6 percent easiest, 50 percent more difficult, 12 percent most difficult, and 32 percent expert—are accessible from 21 lifts, including seven high-speed quad chairs.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.