Superlodge Atlantic City-Absecon
"Very clean and a nice family place only thing this place needs ..is a better bre..."
About Superlodge Atlantic City-Absecon
Located in Absecon (White Horse Pike), Superlodge Atlantic City/Absecon is convenient to Heritage Park and Absecon Wildlife Management Area. This motel is within the vicinity of FAA William J. Hughes Technical Center and AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in the lobby.
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and coffee/tea in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 3 PM
- Check out 11 AM
- Check-out time is 11 AM AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM and ends at 1 AM
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- The property allows pets in smoking rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 30 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 2
Food & Drink
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- Television in common areas