The Galleria Residence, Hyatt Regency Dubai
"Very nice hotel who looking dubai not new dubai, night club, cinema, ice rink... attractive, night club is famous. Hotel, apartments resident apartments all included"
About The Galleria Residence, Hyatt Regency Dubai
With a stay at The Galleria Residence in Dubai (Deira), you'll be convenient to Naif Souq and Gold Souk. This apartment is within close proximity of Perfume Souq and Spice Souk.
Make yourself at home in one of the 370 guestrooms.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a nightclub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of The Galleria Residence, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 2 PM
- Check out 12 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM and ends at 5:30 AM
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 130 for adults and AED 67.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 25 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Free grocery shopping service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Free airport transportation - drop-off
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Children's pool
- Children's club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Total number of rooms - 388
- Number of floors - 31
- Year Built 1980
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Number of bars/lounges - 5
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
Food & Drink
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Meeting rooms 17
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Computer station
Business & money services
- Business center
- Outdoor pool 1
- Poolside bar
Beauty & health
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Spa services on site
- Full-service spa
- Steam room
More about hotel amenities
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
ماشاءلله تعامل واسلوب في قمة الروعة وبالاخص موظف الجسمي تعاملة واسلوبه وتسهيلاته في قمة الذوق
أسوء تجربة بحياتي الغاليريا تعامل سيئ جدا
Forever one of the best hotels in Dubai
Very nice hotel who looking dubai not new dubai, night club, cinema, ice rink... attractive, night club is famous. Hotel, apartments resident apartments all included
The best and the most worth hotel near a beach
Good place to stay Apartment having all fasciitis
Nice clean hotels with nice and clean bathrooms . Nice restaurants in the hotel specially the revolving one ..
Very nice hotel who looking dubai not new dubai
من افضل الفنادق اللي سكنت فيها
The hotel is good , but such a depressing room in the night , and the place of the hotel vey bad , it's far from the Dubai landmarks , such as ( Emirates Mall , The Palm , Jumeriah , Burj Al-Arab , Burj Khalifa , Dubai Mall )
Don't book there.its a horrible hotel with cold staff.they are simply forcing you new years eve gala dinner which cost 900AED PER PERSON.in that dinner there is nothing special.if you book a room then it's mandatory to take that dinner. REALLY??? Sick staff .only money minded staff . Wen we entered the room it was in such a dirty state all rubbish in the room.
A clean fantastic apartment. If you are looking for downtown. This is the place If you are looking for the new Dubai. This is not