About Akasu Bed and Breakfast
When you stay at Akasu Bed and Breakfast in Kampala, you'll be near the airport and within the vicinity of Embassy of the United States and Kibuli Mosque. This guesthouse is within the vicinity of The Parliament of the Republic of Uganda and Kabaka's Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as concierge services and wedding services. Additional features at this guesthouse include a television in a common area and barbecue grills.
A complimentary English breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
More about hotel policies
- Check in 2 PM
- Check out 11 AM
- Check-out time is 11 AM AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM and ends at 5 PM
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Shared microwave
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
Food & Drink
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- Television in common areas