Yamsafer Bursa Villa

Demirtas cumhuriyet mahallesi inonu caddesi bursa modern sitesi osmangazi bursa, Bursa, Turkey
+1 385-355-7901
USD450
Starting From

To see prices and availability, please select your dates:
?

Best Price Guarantee

Able to find a better price? We’ll match it or beat it

Accommodation
Whole Villa
  • Rooms Size 220 m2
  • Bed Room contains private bathroom and 1 Double bed / 131-150 cm wide, Bed Room contains 1 Double bed / 131-150 cm wide, Bed Room contains 2 Single beds / 90-130 cm wide, Living Room contains 1 Sofa bed / Variable Size and Bathroom

Set your dates to see prices and availability

About Yamsafer Bursa Villa

Description

The villa is located in the Demirtas area of Bursa, only 5 minutes away from the Bursa City Center for shopping.  It overlooks the lake which you can tour on a boat. The community is only 5-6 kilometers away from the The Green Tomb and Emir Sultan Mosque. It is only 3 minutes away from the animal zoo. It is 40 kilometers away from Uludağ mountain, a national park and popular center for winter sports such as skiing.


The complex has 24 hour security, a tennis court, fitness center, sauna, Turkish Bath, Cinema, basket ball court, and BBQ area. The 3 bedroom villa has a free internet access, a Jacuzzi bath tub, private swimming pool and terrace that overlooks the lake.  


Payment Policy: 30% of payment will be charged anytime after booking, and the remaining 70% will be charged upon arrival.


Cancellation Policy: if cancelled prior to 70 days of check, cancellation is free of charge. If cancelled within 35 to 69 days, 50% of reservation amount will be charged as cancellation fee. If cancelled within 34 days or less, 100% of reservation will be charged as cancellation fee.

More about hotel policies

Hotel Policies
  • Check in 2 PM
  • Check out 12 PM

Do you have a question about this property? Get answers from travelers like yourself

Attractions near Yamsafer Bursa Villa

© 2018 Yamsafer.com | All rights reserved | v.73cdafb32f9a32e913762e2444ba145e1736ef77
128 Bit SSLSecure CheckoutAccreditedAgent