Leeuwenbosch Country House-Amakhala Game Reserve
About Leeuwenbosch Country House-Amakhala Game Reserve
With a stay at Leeuwenbosch Country House in Paterson, you'll be in the historical district and close to Amakhala Game Reserve. This country house is within the region of Shamwari Game Reserve and Lalibela Game Reserve.
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 individually furnished guestrooms. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
You can experience a safari, and enjoy an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this Colonial country house include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Leeuwenbosch Country House. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and coffee/tea in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 1 PM
- Check out 11 AM
- Check-out time is 11 AM AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM and ends at 5 PM
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 1400 per person (roundtrip)
- Late check-in fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1908
Food & Drink
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- Picnic area
- Designated smoking areas
- Outdoor pool
More about hotel amenities
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.