To see prices and availability, please select your dates:
About Hotel Toolbi
More about hotel policies
- Check in 3 PM
- Check out 12:30 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 12:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 12
Children and extra beds policy
- No rollaway/extra beds available
We should also mention
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 10 children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 15
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
Options and extras
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: XOF 35000.00 per room (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Accessible bathroom
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of buildings/towers - 19
- Year Built 2008
Food & Drink
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- One meeting room
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
More about hotel amenities
Where to eat
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Toolbi. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 11 AM.
Nearby things to do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
More about the location
When you stay at Hotel Toolbi in Niaga, you'll be convenient to Lake Retba. This hotel is within the region of Keur Moussa Monastery.
Do you have a question about this property? Get answers from travelers like yourself