Al Muhaidb Residence Altakhassusi 3
Al Takhassusi Street, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia+1 385-355-7901
To see prices and availability, please select your dates:
About Al Muhaidb Residence Altakhassusi 3
More about hotel policies
- Check in 3 PM
- Check out 12 PM
- Check-out time is 12 PM PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM and ends at 4 PM
Children and extra beds policy
- No rollaway/extra beds available
We should also mention
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
- Pets not allowed
Options and extras
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: SAR 180 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Food & Drink
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- Designated smoking areas
- Indoor pool
Beauty & health
- Fitness facilities
- Health club
More about hotel amenities
Where to eat
Take advantage of the aparthotel's 24-hour room service. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Nearby things to do
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
More about the location
With a stay at Al Muhaidb Residence Altakhassusi 3, you'll be centrally located in Riyadh, within a 10-minute drive of Al Batha Market and Panorama Mall. This aparthotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Olaya Towers and 2 mi (3.1 km) from Al Faisaliyah Tower.
Do you have a question about this property? Get answers from travelers like yourself