"The location is the best and also the hotel has separate elevators which bring y..."
About Swissotel Makkah
More about hotel policies
- Check in 5 PM
- Check out 12 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time starts at 5 PM and ends at 12 AM
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: SAR 15 per hour (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- In-room accessibility
- Total number of rooms - 1487
- Number of floors - 43
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2011
- Number of restaurants - 3
Food & Drink
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- No Parking
- One meeting room
- Computer station
Business & money services
- Business center