Makkah Clock Royal Tower - A Fairmont Hotel
"It was great hotel at all ....."
About Makkah Clock Royal Tower - A Fairmont Hotel
Presently located at King Abdul Aziz Endowment, Abraj Al Bait Complex, Makkah, Saudi Arabia, Makkah Clock Royal Tower Hotel continues to impress local and international travelers with its indomitable structure and post-modern design. This hotel features breathtaking and direct views into the Mecca mosque’s courtyard. Its 40-meter clock which is over five times bigger than London’s Big Ben is one of the hotel’s most impressive features and can be seen even if you are seventeen kilometers away, and works by announcing Muslim’s daily prayers. The hotel is built right next to Al Masjid Al Haram and Kaaba and is also close to numerous local attractions which makes it one of the most ideal locations for those who wish to conveniently explore the city.The hotel features a number of restaurants including Bharat which is mainly inspired by Indian culture; Al Dira Rooftop Restaurant and the Lebanese lounge, Al Dar. All these restaurants serve the finest dishes that are sure to whet guests’ appetites. The rooms of the hotel are also well built which offer magnificent views of the Holy City, the Haram and the Holy Kaaba. All rooms are also built with elegance and comfort in mind so guests can expect each unit to be spacious and filled with everything they need to ensure their stay is a relaxing one.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 5 PM
- Check out 12 PM
- Check-in time starts at 5 PM
- Check-out time is 12 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at Midnight
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: SAR 50 per day (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: SAR 300
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Children's club
- Children's club (free)
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Total number of rooms - 1618
- Number of floors - 29
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2008
- Number of restaurants - 4
Food & Drink
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- Snack bar/deli
- No Parking
- Shopping on site
- One meeting room
Business & money services
- Business center
Beauty & health
- Health club
- Spa services on site