Al Safwa Tower Dar Al Ghufran Hotel
"Aside from the cost of the hotel, everything from rooms, distance to the Grand M..."
About Al Safwa Tower Dar Al Ghufran Hotel
Dar Al Ghufran Hotel which is mainly located at Ajyad Street, Mecca, Saudi Arabia takes pride of its art deco decorations, luxurious features and a striking structure which overlooks the Holy Mosque. Its eye-catching, elegant and fashionable exteriors and interiors actually exude an unmistakable ambiance of Arabic hospitality. It is also built in the most convenient location which allows guests to easily explore the must-see destinations of the city including King Abdulaziz Gate, Holy Mosque, King Fahad Gate, Kaaba and Abraj Al Bait Towers.Guests will also love the sumptuous meals offered by the on-site restaurants of the hotel. Most of its restaurants focus on offering local yet tantalizing dishes made up of the most unique and delicious ingredients. Its classy restaurants can also serve large buffets while allowing guests to enjoy the dishes at the comforts of their own rooms.
The hotel also prioritizes the experience of guests so numerous services and facilities are being offered including lift, 24 hour reception, concierge, safety deposit boxes, airport transfer, car park, business center and laundry services.The hotel rooms can also leave a good impression to guests considering their elegant designs and furnishings made up of well-selected and rich fabrics. Each room provides high quality facilities including a satellite or cable TV, refrigerator, laptop safe box, wireless internet access, mini-bar and tea or coffee maker. The engaging mixture of professional services and high quality features is definitely one of the many things that can make your experience in the hotel truly unforgettable.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 4 PM
- Check out 12 PM
- Check-out time is 12 PM PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM and ends at 12 AM
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 63 for adults and SAR 32 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: SAR 20.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: SAR 384 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- 24-hour front desk
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Total number of rooms - 324
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 2010
Food & Drink
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
Business & money services
- Business center