With a stay at Trip&Hostel in Gdansk (Old Town), you'll be minutes from John III Sobieski Monument and Golden Gate. This hostel is close to Gdansk Main Town Hall and Artus Court.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
More about hotel policies
- Check in 8 AM
- Check out 11 AM
- Check-in time starts at 8 AM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: PLN 15.00 for adults and PLN 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 200.00 per room (roundtrip)
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 11 PM (amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Front desk (limited hours)