About Blue Buddy - There was Gdansk
With a stay at Blue Buddy - There was Gdansk in Gdansk (Old Town), you'll be minutes from John III Sobieski Monument and Gdansk Main Town Hall. This 4-star apartment is close to Artus Court and Gdansk Crane.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and ovens. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 3 PM
- Check out 11 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: PLN 50.00 per person (approximately)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Late check-in fee: PLN 50 for check-in after 8 PM
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PLN 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 2
- Free self parking