"Àmazing , great service & food. Enjoyed my stay."
About Jacir Palace
Jacir Palace Hotel (formerly known as Jacir Palace Intercontinental Hotel) Bethlehem is located In the heart of the old city and is a few meters away from the Church of Nativity, less than ten minutes from Shepherd's field and fairly close to the Church of St. Catherine, Rachel's Tomb, Jabal Fureidis "Herodium" and the St. Elias Monastery. The hotel is also 9 km from the heart of Jerusalem, where guests can enjoy touring the historical old city, or exploring the major shopping centers, restaurants or downtown area. Jacir Palace Hotel is a landmark location in Bethlehem which combines the essence of old eastern architectural art and provides high standard services making it an ideal choice for guests visiting Palestine. Jacir Palace Hotel is home to four elegant restaurants serving a wide variety of Lebanese, Mediterranean, Asian and international cuisines. The hotel also offers a handful of facilities which includes a well equipped fitness centre, spa, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, outdoor heated pool and a recreational sports court. Guests who are looking to relax, can head to the spa to enjoy a relaxing massage. The hotel includes 250 rooms and 4 Executive Suites. Each room and suite is tastefully decorated in a modern style with traditional touches and has a spacious balcony overlooking the hotel garden. All rooms are fully equipped will the needed amenities a guest will require during their stay at this lovely hotel .
The hotel features 250 deluxe guestrooms including 1 Presidential Suite, 4 Executive Suites, 6 Business Suites, 33 King Suites 29 Deluxe Rooms, 6 club rooms 169 Superior Rooms and 2 Accessible Rooms. All rooms are elegantly decorated, well equipped with modern facilities including TV, satellite connection, internet connection, mini bar, safe box, refreshment center, hair-dryer and special amenities.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Al Areesheh Tent: A charming outdoor setting to enjoy regional meals and a variety of hubbly bubbly flavors. Located on the lobby level of the Palace. Open During Spring and Summer from 17:00pm until 23:00pm.
Al Baidar Restaurant: Located on the ground floor of Beit Jala wing, offers international cuisine overlooking the swimming pool and gardens. Serves Breakfast, lunch and dinner and can be reserved for special events and large groups.
Al Makan Bar: Is an outstanding cellar located on the ground floor of the Palace that offers a wide selection of cocktails, beverages, snacks and delicious international cuisine. Enjoy our entertainment program and the great atmosphere every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 18:00pm until late hours.
OTHER GUEST SERVICES & FACILITIES
Room Service: Available around the clock.
Gift Shop: Located on the lobby level of the Palace.
CONFERENCES & BANQUETS
The Fit Health Spa: Offers cardiovascular equipment, free weights, saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools and massage treatments. Open 15 hours a day.
The Church of the Nativity, the Milk Grotto, Shepherds Fields, Mount Herodion, Rachel’s Tomb, Solomon’s Pool, Mar Saba Monastery and the Artas Monastery.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 3 PM
- Check out 12 PM
- Number of infants allowed to use cribs/cots in each room: one infant.
- Up to 1 extra bed is allowed in each room.
- You will be charged 100 ILS for adults using an extra bed per person per night.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ILS 400 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: ILS 100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- 24-hour front desk
- 24 hour security
- Free wifi is available in all public areas
- Room Service
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Wedding services
- Fitness center
- Spa & wellness center
- Airport transportation
- Laundry services
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing services
- Suit press
- Laundry facilities
Food & Drink
- Restaurant with dining room
- Buffet-style restaurant
- Coffee shop/Café
- Free private parking is available on site
- Parking onsite
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Gift shop
- Conference room
- Meeting room
- Banquet facilities
Business & money services
- ATM on site
- Currency exchange
- Business services
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Outdoor swimming pool (all year)
Beauty & health
- Beauty/hair salon
More about hotel amenities
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.