"Best place in Bethlehem. They make you feel at home and spoil you with everything they have.Great location, perfect breakfast and very kind hosts!"
About Dar Sitti Aziza
Dar Sitti Aziza (The house of my grandmother Aziza) is a traditional Ottoman-era urban hotel which is located in the heart of old Bethlehem. The guesthouse which was named after “Aziza”, is next to Manger Square and is less than 200 meters from the Nativity and Milk Grotto.
At this attractive guesthouse, you will find a 24-hour front desk. The restaurant at Dar Sitti Aziza offers Arabic traditional dishes. A coffee bar that serves coffee, tea, cold drinks, beer and local wine is also available. You can enjoy your time as there is a garden with pistachio trees and a terrace. Other facilities include a shared lounge, luggage storage and a tour desk to help you find more about the city.
The rooms at Dar Sitti Aziza that was built over 200 years are beautifully renovated yet still retain their original layout and charm. Rooms provide you with a flat-screen satellite TV, air conditioning, and a minibar. The bathroom has a shower and free toiletries. Wi-Fi is also available.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 2 PM
- Check out 12 PM
- Check-in time starts at2 PM
- Up to 1 extra bed is allowed in each room.
- You will be charged 30 USD for a child up to 12 years old using an extra bed per person per night.
- You will be charged 50 USD for adults using an extra bed per person per night.
- You will be charged 50 USD for a child up to 17 years old using an extra bed per person per night.
- Number of infants allowed to use cribs/cots in each room: one infant.
- You will be charged 30 USD for infants 2 years or younger using a crib per person per night.
- Children are not allowed to use existing beds when staying with their parents.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- No Parking