About Haus Mopanie
A stay at Haus Mopanie places you in the heart of Tsumeb, convenient to United Nations Park. This bed & breakfast is within the region of Lake Otjikoto.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and portable fans, and housekeeping is provided on request.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as a picnic area.
Take advantage of the bed & breakfast's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, microwave in a common area, and refrigerator in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 12 PM
- Check out 10 AM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 24
- Check-in time starts at 12 PM and ends at 10 PM
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NAD 100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
Food & Drink
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Picnic area
- Free self parking
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- In-room accessibility
- Shared microwave
- Shared refrigerator