About Adventure Village
Located in Swakopmund, Adventure Village is by the ocean and minutes from Alte Kaserne and National Marine Aquarium. This hostel is within close proximity of Hohenzollernhaus and German Evangelical Lutheran Church.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
You can experience a safari adventure. This hostel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.
Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 2 PM
- Check out 10 AM
- Check-out time is 10 AM AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM and ends at 5 PM
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: NAD 75 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: NAD 250 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: NAD 250.00 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Year Built 2015
Food & Drink
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Picnic area