"Great staff and a variety of ways of visiting the canyon make this a good base f..."
About Canyon Lodge
When you stay at Canyon Lodge in Fish River Canyon, you'll be within the region of Fish River Canyon Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 guestrooms. Conveniences include desks, and both cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds are available on request.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities include gift shops/newsstands and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the lodge's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 2 PM
- Check out 10 AM
- Check-out time is 10 AM AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM and ends at 9 PM
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NAD 100.00 (for 2 minutes, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Accessible bathroom
- Total number of rooms - 30
Food & Drink
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers