"Nice location. Cheap food at the neighborhood"
About Hôtel Meriem
Hôtel Meriem is in the heart of Marrakech, walking distance from Theatre Royal and Harti Garden. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Grand Poste Gueliz and Royal Tennis Harti.
Make yourself at home in one of the 181 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and sofa beds.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Marrakech? This hotel features 538 square feet (50 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
More about hotel policies
- Check in
- Check out Noon
- Check-out time is Noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: MAD 111 per person (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: MAD 70 per night
- Late check-out fee: MAD 300
- In-room safe fee: MAD 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 200 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Children's pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Total number of rooms - 181
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Year Built 1994
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
Food & Drink
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Meeting rooms 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
Beauty & health
- Fitness facilities
- Spa services on site
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
More about hotel amenities
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
The responsible of the hotel he behave with the people in bad way
The beds were unclean, food was cold and terrible. Do not recommend
Nice location. Cheap food at the neighborhood
Very nice place. Bathroom was not great. Shower curtain could do with a cleaning.
Wanna-by 5star, rooms are clean and well organised. Great view and also inner garden with baseins. A bit old furniture and pipes.
Rooms are big but service and food are bad
The hotel is in need of TLC. But the rooms are clean and roomy