Dead Sea Spa Hotel - Families & Couples Only
About Dead Sea Spa Hotel - Families & Couples Only
Nothing says recreation better than spending time on a treatment resort such as the Dead Sea Spa Hotel at Jordan. This luxurious resort hotel is situated on the lowest point of earth and is a 60-minute drive from Queen Alia International Airport. The city of Amman is also just 45 minutes away from the resort hotel. More than anything else, guests should take time to enjoy the Dead Sea and its therapeutic capacity which is the main attraction in the area.The key to relaxation at the Dead Sea Spa Hotel is in the peaceful ambience and quality amenities. Just around the same complex as the hotel are the treatment centers that offer therapeutic services for various disorders. The hotel’s outdoor pool features enjoyment facilities for children, while one indoor pool is used as treatment center for guests with various skin conditions. Since the hotel aims to provide a therapeutic vacation for its guests, the rooms provide visitors with enough amenities to meet this goal. The soft-colored rooms are neatly organized and provide a calming effect throughout the day. The tall windows allow natural sunlight to wash over the rooms during the day.Bashar Qamar's Review:"Accommodation is wonderful, everything is great generally and specifically (Rooms, Neatness, Services, Hospitality). As for the price, it's nothing comparing to the great utilities. I wish all hotel accommodations in the future to be like this experience."
- Marriage Certificate is required.
- Only couples, and families are allowed.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 2 PM
- Check out 12:30 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 12:30 PM
- Number of infants allowed to use cribs/cots in each room: one infant.
- You will be charged 25 JOD for a child up to 16 years old using an extra bed per person per night.
- Up to 1 extra bed is allowed in each room.
- You will be charged 25 JOD for adults using an extra bed per person per night.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: JOD 45 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: JOD 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- On private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Room Service
- Room Service (24 hours)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation
- Laundry services
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing services
- Children's pool
- Total number of rooms - 265
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Year Built 1990
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
- Free private parking is available on site
- Meeting room
- Banquet facilities
Business & money services
- Business services
- Outdoor swimming pool
Beauty & health
- Fitness facilities
- Spa services on site
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Billiards or pool table
More about hotel amenities
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.