"Comfortable, clean rooms and good breakfast. Helpful and friendly staff."
About Grand Palace Hotel
The Grand Palace Amman is located is right in the middle of the city’s business district at Queen Alia Street. The Royal Cultural Center, Amman Stock Market, International Stadium and the King Hussein Sports City are very close to the hotel. If you are looking to soak up some history and want to visit a museum or a church, head to the Military Museum and the Coptic Church which are also nearby. If you are interested in shopping or even window shopping, the shops, commercial and banking centers are accessible by a short walk. If you need to work while you are here, the hotel offers audiovisual equipment for any meetings you may be arranging. If you want to arrange a day trip anywhere in Jordan, the hotel’s staff will be able to help you out and also give you some tips on where to go and what to see. If you are in the mood for something simple, you will be happy to know that the hotel has a coffee shop/snack bar and 24-hour room service. You also have the option of dining in style where you can take a breathtaking view from the outdoor seating area which also offers drinks at the bar/lounge. You can find massage/treatment rooms on site where you can take some time out to unwind and relax.The rooms appear to be spacious and clean with modern décor and plenty of sunlight. A perk is free Wi-Fi.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 3 PM
- Check out 12 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 12 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JOD 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JOD 40 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-out fee: JOD 70
- Rollaway bed fee: JOD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free WiFi
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1974
Food & Drink
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms