About Miyajima MorinoYado Inn
Located in Hatsukaichi, Miyajima MorinoYado Inn is minutes from Omoto Park and Miyajima Aquarium. This ryokan is within close proximity of Miyajima History Folk Museum and Museum of History and Folklore.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as gift shops/newsstands, a ballroom, and a vending machine.
At Miyajima MorinoYado Inn, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 4 PM
- Check out 10 AM
- Check-out time is 10 AM AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM and ends at 11 PM
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
Food & Drink
- Restaurant 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Smoke-free property
- Gift shops or newsstand
- One meeting room 1
- Luggage storage
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Vending machine