"On point traditional ryokan, with a large traditional breakfast and available on..."
About Miyajima Hotel Makoto
With a stay at Miyajima Hotel Makoto in Hatsukaichi (Miyajima), you'll be minutes from Machiya Street and Omotesando Shopping Arcade. This ryokan is within close proximity of Miyajima Ferry Terminal and Five-Story Pagoda.
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a sauna or make use of other amenities including tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Miyajima Hotel Makoto.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 3 PM
- Check out 10 AM
- Check-out time is 10 AM AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM and ends at 7:30 PM
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space
Beauty & health
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)