With a stay at Busuitei in Hida, you'll be within the region of Takayama Yatai Kaikan and Sakurayama-Jinja. This ryokan is within the region of Kusakabe Mingei-kan and Miyagawa Morning Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Satisfy your appetite at a coffee shop/café serving guests of Busuitei.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 3 PM
- Check out 10 AM
- Check-out time is 10 AM AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM and ends at 7 PM
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 3
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage