About Heart Land Hills Hinoki house
With a stay at this vacation home in Shika, you'll be just steps from Noto Peninsula and Keta Taisha Shrine. This vacation home is within the vicinity of Myojoji Temple and Old Fukura Light House.
Make yourself comfortable in this air-conditioned vacation home, featuring a kitchenette with a refrigerator and a stovetop. A flat-screen television and a DVD player are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include a microwave and a coffee/tea maker.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 3 PM
- Check out 11 AM
- Check-out time is 11 AM AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM and ends at 6 PM
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Top hotel amenities
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Total number of rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Free self parking
- Front desk (limited hours)