To see prices and availability, please select your dates:
About The Park Mansion
More about hotel policies
- Check in 2 PM
- Check out 12 PM
We should also mention
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 16 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Options and extras
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
More about hotel amenities
Where to eat
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Nearby things to do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The Spa at the Mansion has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, Swedish massages, Thai massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
More about the location
With a stay at The Park Mansion, you'll be centrally located in Tallinn, minutes from Estonian Museum of Natural History and St Mary's Cathedral. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Epping Tower and Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church.
Do you have a question about this property? Get answers from travelers like yourself