About Sakala Residence
With a stay at Sakala in Tallinn (Old Town), you'll be minutes from Claustrophobia and Vene Theater. This apartment is within close proximity of St. John's Church and Bank of Estonia Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 guestrooms, featuring kitchens. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a sauna, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 3 PM
- Check out 12 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 12 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 26 per room (one way)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25
- Late check-in fee: EUR 25 for check-in between 10 PM and 1 AM
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 35 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Total number of rooms - 2
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2001
Beauty & health
- Tours/ticket assistance
More about hotel amenities
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.