Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort
"Friendly staff and very helpful., the kinder garden is very pleasant and safe for your kids older than 4 years old But the supervisor speaks russian only 😲 food is not good at all specially Lunch we preferred the snake..."
About Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort
More about hotel policies
- Check in
- Check out 2 PM
- Check-out time is 2 PM
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 8 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 17.00 USD per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20.00 USD per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 0.00 USD (one-way), (from 0 to 2 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- On private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Children's club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 401
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 15
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Number of outdoor pools - 5
- Number of bars/lounges - 7
- Number of poolside bars - 3
- Number of beach bars - 2
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
Food & Drink
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Snack bar/deli
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Arcade/game room
- Picnic area
- Designated smoking areas
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
Business & money services
- Swim-up bar
- Pool umbrellas
Beauty & health
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Spa services on site
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Billiards or pool table
- Outdoor tennis court
More about hotel amenities
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
"Friendly staff and very helpful., the kinder garden is very pleasant and safe for your kids older than 4 years old But the supervisor speaks russian only 😲 food is not good at all specially Lunch we preferred the snakes instead."
"Brilliant staff. Beautiful location. Well located. Had a brilliant stay. Some rooms a little dated, but you don't go to Egypt to stay in your room! Excellent on site tour company called Be Happy Tours."
"love the place and ambience. nearby the red sea. really quite. unfortunately I stay only for a day..."
"The rooms are pretty well, not the best luxury level, but suitable to stay and enjoy your vacation. The food was good in variety and taste. i enjoyed my stay there."
"Advantages: Good food, nice and professional staff, nice reef, close to every city site. Disadvantages: pier is not fixed to the ground - it is floating. Walking on it is very tricky during big waves."
"Nice place.. prices are little bit high. Nice staff. Issue with elevators"
"The experience was fantastic, however these things could improve: The rooms are a but rundown, they could use some upgrades. The bed and the bathroom are excellent, and we didn't spend any time in the room. So it wasn't a issue The buffet in the all inclusive package should be different from day to day. It's good, but should have some verity The staff were incredible! Without a doubt, they made the real difference. Hats off to them The hotel is nice, pools are clean, beach is awesome I would definitely be back"
"We rested with my wife in this hotel. with a small child it will be problematic to rest because there is no good beach. But there is a very beautiful coral reef. who wants to dive very, very well"
"It is very good place to stay in Sharm kn front of Alf aleila and Albatros aqua park and near to old market. Hotel is big and it is always crowded every pool have its own bar. There is an adults pool noy allowed to children. Internet is worse and food is V.good It includes beach."
"Room was spacious, clean, but with many mosquitos. Resort is pretty relaxing and beautiful. There is nothing in the surrounding though. Porter was very rough with our luggages. They ruined our luggages."
"I have been at resorts of less stars and had more fun. The rooms are not too bad. The pools are quite salty but it's good to swim in sea water. Snacks are not available all day long and there's not much variety. The food is not the best, can be very much better. There's not enough variety and of mediocre quality. It can be quite exhausting and time consuming moving between places inside the hotel. Adding to that, elevators haven't been working for most of my stay and it was very inconvenient having to climb up and down the stairs from the pool or my room to the restaurants or the lobby. The staff and room service are very friendly and helpful. But there's not much to do inside the hotel when it comes to entertainment besides staying at the pool or the beach. Overall I was quite disappointed as I've had higher expectations; would only suggest to stay here if you're only planning to stay for bed, breakfast and and get a tan."
"Probably the worst Hilton hotel ever!!! Dirty, shabby lobby and rooms, old equipment everywhere! Due to lack of tourists the proper maintenance is not performed as it should be!electricity sockets in our room fell off, there was mold in the bathroom, tile broken! The electric kettle was rusty and should have been thrown away long time ago!!!fountains and waterfalls on the territory were always off! The service people are nice though! But no doctor on territory!!! You have to go to another hotel!!! The beaches are not great! And danger in red sea! Be careful not to step on smthg in the water to hurt your foot!!! Otherwise will hurt for months!!!! Cairo is crazy dirty and gypsy all over asking for money by pyramids!!! The food is bad!!! I could not eat!!!! Feel like throwing up!!! Very disgusting food!!! "
"I really enjoyed my stay Food is tasty Safety and amazing Aqua park Hot and cold drinks 24hour/ day free Amazing views and water. "
"Really enjoyed my stay there for 3 months .. as i was responsible for the new water treatment planet. Really good staff and amazing place to spend ur vacation"
"Nice resort, good service and food ok !"
"Best Hotel in Sharm Thanks Everyone in this Adorable Hotel Just had an amazing 7 days vacation. The staff are very friendly and professional. The pool is great, beautiful scenery including sea view waterfalls and gardens. There is a nice elevator for easy moving. The food is also nice and tastes good."