"When you talk of Bahrain, Manama is the ideal place to stay as it’s full of mark..."
About Oriental Palace Hotel
Oriental Palace Hotel can be found behind the Yateem Centre at Tiar Avenue. The distinctively modern building has a vast parking area lined by palm trees. Its’ placement in Manama allows guests to easily access the Dana Mall and Al Fatah Mosque. The Bahrain National Museum, Theater and Seef Mall are only 2 kilometres away and people can take a 20-minute walk to the World Trade Center and Financial Harbour.
Rooms and Facilities
The Oriental Palace Hotel provides quick and effortless options of arriving and departing. They have an express check-in feature and even packed lunch services for those who wish to take their food on day trips at the local attraction sites. For dining in, the hotel does have its’ own restaurant which serves continental and Arabic cuisine.The standard rooms are fairly basic but modernized and some feature Braille or raised signage for the blind. Accessibility equipment for the deaf is available on request.The rooms are fairly comfortable and apartment-like in appearance and the interior is homey.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 12 PM
- Check out 12 PM
- minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time starts at12 PM to 4 PM
- Number of infants allowed to use cribs/cots in each room: one infant.
- Free stay! A child up to 6 years old using an extra bed.
- Up to 1 extra bed is allowed in each room.
- You will be charged 7 BHD for adults using an extra bed per person per night.
- Up to 5 children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Pets not allowed
Top hotel amenities
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
- Room Service
- 24-hour front desk