The Royal at Atlantis
"The hotel is awesome but is not all in and extremely expensive"
About The Royal at Atlantis
When you stay at Atlantis Royal Towers, Autograph Collection in Paradise Island, you'll be next to a golf course and minutes from Atlantis Aquarium and Aquaventure. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Atlantis Museum and Versailles Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and minibars.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a casino and a nightclub. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a bar/lounge or one of the 4 poolside bars.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 4 PM
- Check out 11 AM
- Check-out time is 11 AM AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM and ends at 12 AM
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 35.00 and USD 40.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 16 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- On private beach
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Children's pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Banquet hall
- Total number of rooms - 1,201
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 1998
- Number of restaurants - 20
- Number of outdoor pools - 11
- Outdoor tennis courts - 6
- Number of poolside bars - 4
Food & Drink
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Conference space
- Arcade/game room
- Marina on site
- Meeting rooms
- Lazy river
Business & money services
- Business center
- Free water park access
Beauty & health
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Full-service spa
- Steam room
- Tennis on site
More about hotel amenities
Atlantis recreational facilities feature:
- More than 20 swimming areas, including family pools.
- Paradise Lagoon, a seven-acre saltwater swimming and water-sports area with snorkeling gear, kayaks, and pedal boats available for rent.
- Dolphin Cay Atlantis, a 14-acre dolphin habitat, is one of the largest of its kind in the world. Guests can share in the dolphins' playful shallow water antics or experience their speed and agility first-hand in the deeper waters.
- Three miles of Atlantic Ocean beaches flanking Paradise Lagoon.
- Sports center with six lighted clay and hard-surface tennis courts (surcharges); 27-yard, four-lane lap pool; fitness facility (surcharges) with free weights, cardio and weight machines, steam rooms, and workout studio for aerobics, spinning, kickboxing, yoga, and Pilates (surcharges).
- Mandara Spa Atlantis brings together ancient Balinese healing touches, traditional European therapies and natural elements indigenous to The Bahamas. Taking of the Waters offers warm and cold plunge pools as well as steam and sauna rooms in both the women and men's private lounge areas. Additionally, couples can enjoy the Couple’s Spa Suite and the women's area includes a relaxing aromatherapy room while the men can indulge in exclusive "Time for Men" barber services or watch the plasma TV in their lounge room. Other amenities include body scrubs, facial treatments, body treatments and wraps, massages, manicures and pedicures. Advanced reservations are required for massages and spa treatments.
Also available, the private Tom Weiskopf-designed 18-hole championship Ocean Club Golf Course 1.5 miles from the resort at the east end of Paradise Island. (Complimentary shuttle service to course.)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.