"One of the beautifulest beaches I have been to. The Paradise Island is a very ex..."
About The Beach at Atlantis
With a stay at Atlantis Beach Tower, Autograph Collection in Paradise Island, you'll be connected to the convention center and minutes from Atlantis Museum and close to Atlantis Aquarium. This beach resort is within close proximity of Aquaventure and Versailles Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the 423 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a casino and a nightclub. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 20 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Paradise Island? This resort has 200000 square feet (18580 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms.
More about hotel policies
- Check in 4 PM
- Check out 11 AM
- Check-out time is 11 AM AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM and ends at 12 AM
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 45 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 16 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Top hotel amenities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- On private beach
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Wedding services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Children's pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 423
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Number of restaurants - 20
- Conference space size (feet) - 200000
- Conference space size (meters) - 18580
- Number of outdoor pools - 11
- Outdoor tennis courts - 6
Food & Drink
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Conference space
- Arcade/game room
- Marina on site
- Meeting rooms
- Lazy river
- Conference center
Business & money services
- Business center
- Poolside bar
- Free water park access
- Pool sun loungers
Beauty & health
- Fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Full-service spa
More about hotel amenities
More than 20 swimming areas, including family pools.
Paradise Lagoon, a 7-acre saltwater swimming and water-sports area with snorkeling gear, kayaks, and pedal boats available for rent.
Three miles of Atlantic Ocean beaches flanking the entrance to Paradise Lagoon.
Sports center with 27-yard, 4-lane lap pool; fitness facility (surcharges) with free weights, cardio and weight machines, steam rooms, and workout studio for aerobics, spinning, kickboxing, yoga, and Pilates (surcharges).
Dolphin Cay Atlantis, a 14-acre dolphin habitat, is dedicated to conservation, rehabilitation and education. Guests can share in the dolphins' playful shallow water antics or experience their speed and agility first-hand in the deeper waters.
Also available, the private Tom Weiskopf-designed 18-hole championship Ocean Club Golf Course 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometers) from the resort at the east end of Paradise Island. Complimentary shuttle service to the course is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.